Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Beginning of a Story...

fter a tiring day of thoughts, most of which in a different language, I decided to catch up on some reading at a quiet and solitary location. "A sprinkle of motivation and inspiration would be a good addition to this bite-sized chunk of time I had", was what I was thinking. Thus, I decided to venture into the hidden stair-case gardens, safely tucked in across the castle of music and surrounded by the houses of knowledge and enlightenment. My steppes were muffled by the deafening sound of drops on the surrounding shrubbery.


This is when a little friend of the forest decided to point me in the right direction. The tiny orange-beaked fellow was introduced to my attention by pure accident. I suppose his enthusiasm did not let him to control his jitters. The melodic flip-flaps of his tiny feet made me turn around and engage in a staring competition, which I somehow know I would lose. But his job was done and he decided to leave me with the thoughts of seclusion. 

His tiny wings pushed away the wet leaves of the bushes, in which he was hiding. The little fellow's flight pointed me to the magic and ambient chemistry shop of an old and well known pick-pocket, pirate and overall bad person. Or that's at least what people whispered every time they would pass through the little glass door of his establishment. 


He served all that a strong mind needed. The cashier’s table, full of curious items from all around the land, also served as the chemistry table. I asked the high and bright young man, who made everything look small around him, to give me one of those flasks of java, which I saw everywhere. 

The crisp white flask lost its sparkle in the moment he turned on the complicated and terrifyingly sounding machine, from which this magic elixir was made. I took it and found a corner in the room full of people. I fitted my satchel and my elixir in the most secluded place I could and started observing... 















No comments:

Post a Comment